Wscc musical chain...

GaryD1971

These replies should be interesting...........

Been stalking the thread, waiting for my chance...

• Like 1

There's been some great tunes made it to this thread so far (and some not so great ones...) 😂

It's nice to see the good folks of the Wscc enjoying it and showing the diversity of their musical tastes. Keep them coming! That even includes the revolting cocks @Chris King - Webmaster!! 

10 minutes ago, GaryD1971 said:

There's been some great tunes made it to this thread so far (and some not so great ones...) 😂

It's nice to see the good folks of the Wscc enjoying it and showing the diversity of their musical tastes. Keep them coming! That even includes the revolting cocks @Chris King - Webmaster!! 

Ah well, I was getting in to “industrial” In the 80’s RevCo were a spin off from two of my faves Ministry and Front 242. A certain Mr Trent Reznor even fronted them at one time. 

The live gig I went to in Glasgow was a treat - but glad I wasn’t up front of stage during Al Jourgensen’s “performance” where he drenched the audience. (I think it was a water hose - but he might have a very big one!)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BigSkyBrad said:

Yello is a colour...

Living colour! Talk about musical diversity! They were way ahead of their time! Loved Glamor boys back in the 80's! Massively different track to this one. Great group! 

• Like 1