Wscc musical chain...

GaryD1971

18 minutes ago, Stuart said:

I had a bit of old northern soul lined up for that one (or Haircut 100)

I was just thinking, Haircut 100 with Love plus one, would have taken us straight back to the beginning 😃

• Like 1

16 hours ago, OldStager said:

I have the next one, but do we want a new theme, or carry on as @GaryD1971 intended?.

To be honest, I'm happy with however this thread evolves. If it's music, it's fair game! 😁

4 hours ago, GaryD1971 said:

To be honest, I'm happy with however this thread evolves. If it's music, it's fair game! 😁

Ok thanks Gary, well the last idea from me, but as a complete science nerd, what about linking certain branches of the sciences . So we could cover Physics, Chemistry, Medical etc etc, we can then open that branch up into its various nuances , once we are done with one science we can move onto another. So within Physics we can have Cosmology, Particle Physics, Optics, Relativity etc etc etc. Once again I have no clue how far this could go . I will start with Cosmology as I think there are a fair few for that one.

• Like 1

I have been playing David's stuff all day here, good stuff 👍

I'm working my way through the solar system here, lol...

• Like 1

Well that woke me up😄, good track.

yet another two in one here

• Like 1

I was worried where that candlestick was going to end up...☺️, I think she needed to eat some of that food on the table as well, lol. I like that one ( writes band name down )

• Like 1

Well done I didn't have one for that, you could even claim a two in one there, pretty sure he sings Uranus throughout the track