Wscc musical chain...

GaryD1971

1000 apologies, there is no link to this, but I was Youtubing and stumbled on it. I just had to share it - it is so crisp and clear, you'd think it was filmed yesterday!

• Like 2

Robert Fripp and Toyah Willcox - OK, it's 28 minutes long, but what's your answer to the question within?

Doobie Brothers - What A Fool Believes

• Like 3

Tenuous link to get some Dylan,

It could be a scene of desolation! Some of is live performances are shocking tho so here's the original.

@Stuart It's my all-time favourite movie, I don't have enough fingers and toes for the number of times I've watched it right through, and the back-story is as intriguing.

@Rich201060 They were Bob's backing band for a year, you can't get any less tenuous!

4 minutes ago, BigSkyBrad said:

@Stuart It's my all-time favourite movie, I don't have enough fingers and toes for the number of times I've watched it right through, and the back-story is as intriguing.

@Rich201060 They were Bob's backing band for a year, you can't get any less tenuous!

I knew that 🤥 

@BigSkyBrad have you read Robbie Robertson's autobiography 'Testimony'?  It's a cracking read. 4% Pantomime was titled after the difference in alcohol content between bourbon and whisky - and what that did to Van Morrison..... 

• Thanks 1

(featuring Anita Lane, Shane MacGowan, PJ Harvey and Kylie Minogue)

& writen by Bob Dylan

& you could say death is the last waltz!