GATSO'S

MikeB

that photo's from barsnley isnt it? ;)

You seem a bit too familiar with it's location Wroxy............anything you want to tell us. ???  ???  ???

David

I believe in the States they don’t have them because people have guns………….and they may shoot them

I believe Finland abandoned them for the same reason.

Some of the early film Gatso's had rather nice Hasselblad medium format cameras inside.....  ???

Good sharp set of pipe cuters should be standard issue when you pass your test these days.

Shouldn't that be lessons teching you to drive - oh no the shocking state of driving in this country is a different subject! silly me, so long as your not speeding you can be as dangerous as you like  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Scruffy

so long as your not speeding you can be as dangerous........

stoned, drunk, eating a twix and being given a b**w j*b all at the same time.

But as long as your not speeding you'll be ok  :bangshead: