Westfield courier service to Scotland

Weekend Warrior

I’m looking to get a Set of Seats to @Robert (bombero)  up in Scotland . I’m in Rutland but can get to A1 Grantham /Newark 

M1 Leicester/Nottingham 

M6 Rugby / Coventry/

Can we do anything from those places ? 

Thanks for this, Steve and it looks like we're already in luck! @Alfascozzesi is heading to Derby in the next fortnight and is happy to pop down to Leicester. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Robert (bombero) said:

Thanks for this, Steve and it looks like we're already in luck! @Alfascozzesi is heading to Derby in the next fortnight and is happy to pop down to Leicester. 

Wow what a quick result ,bear in mind I’m off this Thursday and not back till the following Wednesday will that work with  his plans 

3 hours ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Wow what a quick result ,bear in mind I’m off this Thursday and not back till the following Wednesday will that work with  his plans 

Let's hope so. Just waiting to hear back from him when he knows more about his plans 👍

5 minutes ago, Robert (bombero) said:

Let's hope so. Just waiting to hear back from him when he knows more about his plans 👍

@RobH72 Is over Derby way ,if the courier is going to Derby and I’m not going to be here there’s a possibility I could get them over his way Wednesday afternoon ,Would you be able to assist Rob ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Weekend Warrior said:

@RobH72 Is over Derby way ,if the courier is going to Derby and I’m not going to be here there’s a possibility I could get them over his way Wednesday afternoon ,Would you be able to assist Rob ?

Hi, yes no problem, I'm in Swadlincote 10 miles south Of Derby and work in Burton on Trent not far from the A38.

Let me know if you need any help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, RobH72 said:

Hi, yes no problem, I'm in Swadlincote 10 miles south Of Derby and work in Burton on Trent not far from the A38.

Let me know if you need any help

Cheers Rob! I've texted Gary P (@Alfascozzesi) and hope that this'll suit him better!

20 minutes ago, Robert (bombero) said:

Update: Steve (@Weekend Warrior) and Rob (@RobH72), Gary P (@Alfascozzesi) is good for Swadlincote and just needs to confirm his travel plans in next couple of days! 

Ok   👍. as I’m due to go away on Thursday until the following Tuesday ,it may be better if I get them over to @RobH72  on Wednesday  , I’m Just Waiting to find out what time I’ve to attend a meeting in Hinckley . 
Will I be able to drop them to you at your work Rob ?

9 minutes ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Ok as I’m due to go away on Thursday until the following Tuesday it may be better if I get them over to @RobH72 Wednesday some time incase I miss Gary,  I’m Just Waiting to find out what time I’ve to attend a meeting in Hinckley . 
Will I be able to drop them to you at your work Rob ?

Not a problem.

Happy to meet @Alfascozzesi closer to Derby if it suits?

• Like 1

The day is likely to be Sunday 30/08 in Derby so nohuge rush.

I would hope to drive down through the night on Saturday as will be working on the Saturday morning and back up Sunday stopping somewhere if I am too tired.

The closer to Derby for the pick up the better but 10 miles isn’t far at all. I have another pick up to do on the way back as well.

Still all to be finalised as still need to sort out my pick ups and even the van although this wont be a problem.

Will let you know but if you can get the seats to Rob if storage not a problem for him then that’s a good start.

We will need to sort a pick up point as well Rab.

Will be in touch.

@RobH72  No Rush for Wednesday then Rob and I’m off For the rest of the week when I come back .  I can  get them over closer to the 30th .

Thanks 

Steve 

19 minutes ago, Alfascozzesi said:

The day is likely to be Sunday 30/08 in Derby so nohuge rush.

I would hope to drive down through the night on Saturday as will be working on the Saturday morning and back up Sunday stopping somewhere if I am too tired.

The closer to Derby for the pick up the better but 10 miles isn’t far at all. I have another pick up to do on the way back as well.

Still all to be finalised as still need to sort out my pick ups and even the van although this wont be a problem.

Will let you know but if you can get the seats to Rob if storage not a problem for him then that’s a good start.

We will need to sort a pick up point as well Rab.

Will be in touch.

Rob, are you happy to hold on to the seats until the 30th if Steve gets them to you on Wednesday? EDIT: Cancel that .. just seen Steve's reply above 👍

Gary, I can meet you as you pass by on the 30th.

Still trying to get hold of the seller of the tub I am buying to confirm a pickup this weekend. Everything else in place.

Will put up a separate thread asking folk if they can get in touch with him.

He hasn’t been on the forum since 16/08. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Alfascozzesi said:

Still trying to get hold of the seller of the tub I am buying to confirm a pickup this weekend. Everything else in place.

Will put up a separate thread asking folk if they can get in touch with him.

He hasn’t been on the forum since 16/08. 

Thanks for the update, Gary!