Can you recognise a chav?

Fat Albert

Only difference round here is they drivin' beemer 330 ci; M3 (noo ones) or X5......(gangsta :arse:  :sheep: )

And I'm sure yhey work really hard poor luvs

:D  ???  ???

This is IT, the only difference round here is they seem to like tucking in their trackieeeeeeeeeeeeee bottoms into there cartoon socks, the 'Simsons' seems to the favorite.

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Scally is also the preferred term round here for these degenerates

jan002.jpg

the worst (best) Usually mancs do this  :D is tracksuit bottoms with either kickers or rockports  :D

edited to say. - i did score 1 point (for the white trainers) as it has to be said if you wear your hush puppies/brogues with jeans that is a definate sign of age  :)  :)

Only difference round here is they drivin' beemer 330 ci; M3 (noo ones) or X5......(gangsta    )

And I'm sure yhey work really hard poor luvs

Scott, surely they're in your line of business, making people cocatose  :D

Scott, surely they're in your line of business, making people cocatose  :D

Yep;  but our "comedown" is normally a bit nicer.

Best part is the sick pleasure we get from giving the heroin/ speed/ coke overdoses an Instant antidote. They wake up; fight us for ruining their high......so we knock 'em out again  :D  :D

Big needles....Doncha luv em

There's a whole new world out there... apparently there is a MacDonalds in Winchester - but it's well hidden.

:D

However I decided to research the situation with a few of my sons friends. Piers had no idea what I was talking about, and Hugo thought that their Au Pair may once have owned some large ear rings - but she is foreign.

There you go - none the wiser. I guess that I'll have to get the car out and go look for myself. How far North though? I was thinking Marlow but am prepared to tackle Beaconsfield at a push.