Can you recognise a chav?

Fat Albert

That is funny  :D  :D  :D

and yet worrying to  :p  :D  :D any inner city shopping centre MacD's is surrounded by em  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :bangshead:

but lets be honest, they are the thiefs, robbers, and drug dealers of the futre (most of them alread are) :(

Scoop em all up in a big bag, and fill it with poo and chuck it away.  :bangshead:   :bangshead:   :bangshead:

They're called scallies and ra ra's where i come from...

Preston is full of them.

Check out those cars, im jelous, if only i hadn'tve sold my pethetically engined hatchback it couldve look as cool as those cars...

I blame their parents  :devil:  :D  :D  :bangshead::D

Stanley Mathews(and from another thread...designer of the Spitfire),not to mention my mate Robbie(forgive me for names dropping)and my Etruscan mate Wedgewood...who the hell was he? :down:

pah !! thats nothing. get over to Birkenhead anytime and see the dregs of lifes great gene pool. all the guests at weddings sit on the same side of the church  :t-up:  

on the intellectual scally side though.....we where having a meal at a chinese in Liverpool a few years ago. opposite the restaurant is a road called Byron St. Mrs orange skin with white hair says to her mate "ooh look Byron st, thats a kind of old English name for a Lord"  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

how the F##k do these people cross the road ??

and whats the score with scally girls going out dressed in their pyjames ??

I'm distraught to admit that one of my sons scored 3 on the test...

In the style of that erudite contributor to the Mirror, Marlon

Yeuk Yeuk Yeuk  :blush:

We've got one in the Speed Series called Jamie Robinson:p but he keeps changing his identity/personality so he could be called anything or be someone completely different now:p :p:p

Buzz