Where to go for a licence

zoso

twas 350 squid for 3 days including a day at the track in the pits with them testing.

I had a free day last year watching all that with the Supernova teams Den Bla Avis, Jordan Jnr etc at Snetterton whilst pit crewing for Dickie B on his test day - wow have they got some kit or what - blocked out my TV signal  ;)

They turned up at 11am - drivers turned up 10 mins before session spent about 20 mins (tops) on circuit - drivers cleared off and teams spent rest of the day downloading info

:D  :D  ;)

What happened with Team Dickie - well his solenoid packed in and we had a drive into Norwich to buy a new £14 part - back in time, fitted and watched Countdown  :D  :D with a fuzzy picture

Not much difference really  :D  :devil:  :D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zoso

• I.S.M

• Mark Stanton

• DickieB

Top Posters In This Topic

back in time, fitted and watched Countdown  

sounds like you had a more productive day by far!!!

Snetterton

was it as cold as it was when i was there, stood on pit wall trying to write lap times down without getting frost bite :D:);)

Nah, it was nice and warm at Snetterton - and it was only late April 2003.

And being a modern team, my lap times are recorded electronically, ensuring that Mark's hands are kept warm enough to make the bacon butties (at which he is very good).  :D

Dickie B

it was nice and warm when we went to Anglesey which apparently is very rare...

Its always warm and sunny when the SS crowd descend  :D  :D  :D  well most of the time  :D  ;)