Garage clearout inc RAC Rollbar ALL SOLD

bigron

Got some parts from my 94 SEIW to move on following my lockdown upgrades. All items can be collected from Harrogate area or i've put estimated postage cost with each item. I'll calculate as requested.

Old Skool foam filled Ali Tank 215x190x860. Not in the best of condition, lots of dents and scrapes, no leaks. Has access hatch, presumably where someone put in the foam. VDO backplate (for inside the tank) available too. Due to the condition, Free, collection only. GONE

Twin Dellorto DHLA 45 carbs. Came of my car in working order. It has the linkages, TPS (minus mount bracket) and fuel unions. I've cleaned one up, will do the other before sending. There are also some other jets (no idea of the size) that will be included. No trumpets. Gone to ebay

Sytec fuel filter. 8mm push on. Brand new. SOLD

Malpassi Filter King Fuel Pressure Regulator. Glass bowl, 8mm push on. No filter (it was well past it). Gone to ebay

Facet low pressure fuel pump. I think its 'red top' and i believe the tails are 8mm (but i can check if needed).  £20. delivery about £5. SOLD

Jenvey fuel rail. TBR32. 8mm push on. Has all the nuts and bolts, as new. I have not used it but believe the person I bought it from has cut the tube between the rails already. Measures 82mm between injector centres 2 & 3. I believe you can get new tubes and o-rings from Jenvey. SOLD.

RAC Rollbar (the one with the rose joints), inc the bolts and spacers for the stays. Definitely in need of some TLC, hopefully the pictures do it justice. collection only.

Thanks all. Let me know if you have any questions or want accurate delivery costs (they're just estimated at the mo).

Aaron

Pm'd re fuel tank for a friend.

23 minutes ago, tkm_dave said:

Pm'd re fuel tank for a friend.

Done. @Paul Aspden is having it.

10 minutes ago, Viceface said:

Hi, what's the height and width of the roll bar.

Cheers.

It's standard RAC I believe.

Height from mounting plates to the top of the bar is 40cm. 

Width on outside edges of the mounts is 101cm.

Price drop and BTTT before going to fleebay at the weekend.

RAC Roll bar still available. Price dropped to £70 collected.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.