• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arm

• SteveD

• stu999

• Nick M

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhhhhhh yes those were the days aswell  :arse:  couldn't have you feeling sorry for yourself  mason :arse:   it kept you on your toes  :D its not my fault you only had one good arm  :arse: poor excuse

I think it was the shortest time you owned a car wasn't it.

Sold it to me on the way back from putting a £5 deposit on it, conversation went something like I've just bought another Saab, do you want it.

1 sec later

Ok

1 sec later

Oh how much ?

Total time you owned the car 15 minutes and 2 seconds.

yup thats what i like a quick turn around  :t-up:  and i definetly remember a good looking guy some where mr mason sorry mmth  :t-up:

best grunt per buck ratio I,ve ever had

Well there was that time in the red light district of Hamburg/Munich/Amsterdam/anywhere in Europe more liberal than the UK.......

Nah, only joking.

Mind you, I'm off to Prague with the Club Chairman next month for a mate's stag weekend.  Any suggestions?

Lada convertible,only cost a Tenner,best grunt per buck ratio I,ve ever had. :xmas:

You mean one of these ??

5y-skip.JPG

Nah,nowt like that,mines got twin fog lights ,furry dice & a reinstated noddin dog(can't quite remember the breed though) :xmas:

81 WR Audi Quattro for the steal of a price of £750  :t-up:

goes like a scalded earwig, handles like its on rails and still clocks just under 150 mph (did this on an autobahn bringing it back home, honest) will be a sad day when it goes  :(

Any hire car from work.  

They're free, fast, and very good cross country!!!

Dickie

Very good across country, thats because you work for the army and drive a Tank?

£50 for an alfa sud 1.3Ti. Lasted about as long as the Steve D's Saab, it died a day later in a hedge.

thats what i like to see cars dying in style  :t-up:

In Feb '95 I got an Prodrive Impreza turbo as my Company car.  They had only just come out & at that time the fleet manager thought all Subarus's were just for farmers.  It caused a fullscale shakeup of the car scheme ... but I was able to keep it for 2 years until replacement time.