• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arm

• SteveD

• stu999

• Nick M

Top Posters In This Topic

Astra GTE 16v for 350 quid. Bought it for engine, ended up running it for nearly a year-caned the A*** off it. Engine now in Locost, put a few bits 'into stock' (Mrs has got one) sold the rest of it and got my original money back.

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Lancia Delta Integrale...

Bought from Germany for £5k in 1995

Sold it 2 years later for £7k, £1000 in running costs including classic car insurance.

Jon

Singer Chamois...

Once I'd cleared out the mushrooms that were growning in the back it was one of the most fun/frightening cars I've owned and was a give away from my uncle... and indeed his name is Bob.

JC

Saab 16V turbo, full boost model and then APC and dump valve wound up to max. Was the quickest 'road car' i've had.

And for

£200

sold it for a lot more !

TVR griffith 500 hc cheap and chuffin quick  ;)  :oops: 160 + mph on the M6 150 mph across anglesey with the roof down and mr mason in the passenger seat ,those were the days

mason i wonder who the good looking guy was who sold you that saab  :t-up:  ;)  ;)  :durr::D

No I dont remember a good looking guy.

I do remember some nutter towing me away in it. No brakes, no power steering and one paralysed arm and being towed by another Saab turbo.