Terry Nightingale

highwayman

Thats the only one i've got at the moment :(

I'll take more next time i'm home, although it's only the diff, brakes and driveshafts / hubs that i've still got.

Scruffy

Ref  ARB's i've bought mine from Paul at Plays-kool 01274 680100 he'll sort u out

Buzz :D

About time. I've been waiting 6 months for him to get them sorted out. Looks like the cheque book is in for a battering again :bangshead:

Ref  ARB's i've bought mine from Paul at Plays-kool 01274 680100 he'll sort u out

What luck, I'll be there on Saturday, knowing me I'll forget about it though  :0

not many people who have had dealings with him  like him either or have anything good to say about him

Bought some dampers off him a while back. Useful, helpful bloke IMO. :p His secretary is particularly useless though..  :devil:

that would be his wife

Just like to say that he was always very helpful to me on the 'phone when I needed advice in a hurry. Sorry he's going, and Nicola, too. It didn't appear to bother him that I wasn't placing an order right then. ;)

:cool:

Have to add that I wont miss them either. In 1999 I drove 140 miles to their place in Saffron Walden for a pre arranged appointmment to view their stock. I had a 10K bankers draft with me ready to buy a car. I was met with total indifference and a complete lack of interest (Nicola), Went an bought a kit from westfield the week after.

He blames web sites for the slow down in his sales.......

So he shuts up shop in order to sell self catering holidays on line........oooooohhh, the irony.......

I hope the staff selling the holidays are more customer focussed than the ones selling Westfields/parts..........

I bought my westie from Terry many years ago. He was a very helpful, interesting guy. Maybe times have changed. Really must get the westie back on the road this spring. Been sat in the garage since last trackday in March 2002.

not surprised he's responding to emails now  :arse: because he wants rid of stuff , :arse: hole never liked him  ;) not many people who have had dealings with him  like him either or have anything good to say about him ,strange bloke  :suspect:

am i picking up a vibe that your not impressed with him ? :D

may i suggest half a crate of stella and a "fantastic special kebab" £6.30 @telephone number 835755 delivered takes 20 mins .just had the kebab and the stella is underway i guarantee everything will start to look better. :D  :D