Terry Nightingale

highwayman

Apparently he's moving out there  :D  :D  Lucky guy, no speed cameras, warm sun, plenty of golf  :D  :D Don't blame him  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :D

Will the sva steering wheels and bosses (right at the bottom of the list) fit a sierra column do you think?

Shame most of the stuff won't fit a dax :(

Scruffy

"Terry Nightingale designed front anti-roll bars"

They any good then? :D

4 get Terry Nightingale he's useless. I tried to buy a full suspension set up off him i.e shocks,ARB,wide track.I sent 4 emails made 3 phone calls. He never replied to my emails and never returned any of my calls

Ref  ARB's i've bought mine from Paul at Plays-kool 01274 680100 he'll sort u out

Buzz :D

Terry is now concentration on the Historic Formula 2 series. This is pretty much based in Europe only at the moment, and something he has been heaverly involved in rejuvinating over the years.

Not 100% sure, as I stand to be corrected, but I think he started his motor sport days in Formula 2, building very fast BDA / BDX engines.

He blames web sites for the slow down in his sales, as it is much easier for buyers and sellers to contact each other. Still he is a wealth of information and has always been helpfull to me with me engine questions.

Wish him luck. :t-up:

not surprised he's responding to emails now  :arse: because he wants rid of stuff , :arse: hole never liked him  ;) not many people who have had dealings with him  like him either or have anything good to say about him ,strange bloke  :suspect:

not many people who have had dealings with him  like him either or have anything good to say about him

Bought some dampers off him a while back. Useful, helpful bloke IMO. :p His secretary is particularly useless though..  :devil:

Will the sva steering wheels and bosses (right at the bottom of the list) fit a sierra column do you think?

The boss wont. However, it would still be a good purchase IMHO, you just need to get a 'Mountney' boss, and the Westy wheel fits straight on. I know, cause I've got one on my Locost. The quality of the casting is ****e mind, and I intend to get the thing turned in a lathe to clean it up a bit when I have chance. The boss also allows you to use the centre horn push through the Westy steering wheel, with minor mods  :t-up:

HTH Stu.

Cool, i will send my mum round on monday! At a tenner it seems like a bargain even if it doesnt get used for anything more than the sva.  Cheers

Scruffy

yup, my sister has the only digital camera and she just sent me the only pic of my dax (which consists solely of bits of your old sierra at the moment ???) that i've got :D

I managed to get one ouput shaft out to replace the seals but can't shift the other circlip to release the other one, cv joints and hubs are all nice and shiny hamerite blue now too.

Scruffy