Just been taxed!!!!!!!!

chazpowerslide

Hi Moom, no it was parked by the side door of my Pizza Hut in Regent St nowhere near ST Andrews St

I sent the ticket off today for a court hearing, I tried the magistrates courts to explain (address on the ticket) but it's strictly a "No correspondence till the simmons arrives" job.

I'm putting the finishing touches to the SE 7 at the moment (RAC bar, Minator wheels [i'll have the Revos up for sale soon] with A539 boots and the odd bit of powder coating)

It's MOTd and insured and I'm awaiting the DVLA to sort the registration out.

It's been out for a few "test" drives but nothing "serious" yet.

I'll be along to a Cam7 meet some time soon.

Blatters, the kids are 4 and 2 years old respectivly, the doors were locked and the engine was not running, the car was being watched by my Deputy Manager as I'd never leave the kids unsupervised (at least when somebod's looking  :p )

The consencus of opinion with a couple of the local Police I know is that as "evidence" the ticket is legally invalid as the details are factually incorrect.

Still, we'll see how it goes.

Chaz.

My advise would be to write a letter to the place your are meant to send the dosh to. Include a delivery note for a large heavy box (Ive done this before by having several items on the list with a total weight.) get someone at your work to sign, date and time it. Use this to prove that:

a. you were making a delivery.

b. where you were located.

you can then also point out that the ticket is factually incorrect and that whilst you made the delivery someone was watching your car and would vouch to your delivery on top of the delivery note evidence.

IME you will get a letter back explaing that in this particular incident they are not going to proceed the matter any futher but that this should not be consider to be any legal precident blah blah....