Still Open for Now

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Hello everyone,

I hope you and yours families are safe and well during the ongoing situation.

I know a lot of you are taking this time to spend quality time in the shed, garage tinkering, upgrading and spending much needed time with your Westies :orange-westy:

Whilst we are still open and we have the following parts in stock reduced;

1 pair x 4611131 / 4611132 - Black 4 point harness £275.00 including UK mainland shipping. sold

2 sets x Wide track wishbone kit and hoses. 3702092 / 2311007 £325.00 per kit including UK mainland shipping. sold

1 x 1716087 - Busa Cat Silencer £400 including UK mainland shipping. sold

1 x 1711095 - Mazda Manifold 1800 £450.80 including UK mainland shipping.

4 set x 5594071 FW stone guards £85 per kit inclduing UK mainland shipping. 2 sets remain 2.4.2020

4 pairs x 4611003 - 4 Point harness £90 per pair including UK mainland shipping. sold

7 x 1711091 - Zetec Exhaust Manifold £299 each including UK mainland delivery. 5 remain 2.4.2020

If you wish to order please call: 01384 400077 or email parts@westfield-sportscars.co.uk 

If you have any other parts requirements not on this list please email me. Happy to assist with your upgrade.

Stay safe and look forward to hearing from you. 

Pat

Edited by Westfield Parts Dept
updating list
  • Like 6

Thank you for your order so far.

I trust everyone is keeping safe and busy.

Should you need any items, please call 01384 400077 or email parts@westfield-sportscars.co.uk, lastly shoot me a pm directly.

Thank you again to everyone who has ordered.

Stay safe :) 

• Like 1

Hi Patrick

Thanks for your help with my parts order this afternoon. I'll let you know when the parts are here.

Have a good weekend

Gary

• Like 1

Sent you an email on your stone guards.

whats the best you can do on a half hood MSA roll bar. this was back in October what can you do now ??

3 x 5552283 Half Hood MSA Roll Bar Standard Screen RRP £235.60 OFFER PRICE £190.00 inc vat each

Hi Patrick

Here safely today. Really quick delivery. Thanks very much for your help.

Gary

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GaryH said:

Hi Patrick

Here safely today. Really quick delivery. Thanks very much for your help.

Gary

It would be tactless of me to advise that  my parts also ordered on Friday, arrived on Tue ! well done @Westfield Parts Dept keeping men in the garage and away from domestic chores in 2020 Lockdown :praise:

• Haha 3