Virtual Blat

Simon Waterfall Syman84

As many people that are part of this fantastic club are not able to get out and about, due to being in the at risk category or are in key rolls to self isolate why not share some videos of times you have been out on a blat to keep you all sane. a national virtual Blat if you like 

I will start with a short video from a snowy day out with @Julie Hall - Peak District AO

excuse the potty mouth son sat next to me half way through.

• Like 5

A very old one, but:

• Like 6

Evo triangle back in 2015   (blimey where did that time go....)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

A very old one, but:

I can't get over how shy your headlamps are Dave, every time the cameras on them they turn away.😆

• Haha 3

As Mick Jagger said " This could be the last time "

Watch to the end please.

• Like 1

Clutch cable snapped. Had a spare with me. 

• Like 3

• Haha 1

I know's that nose 😉

image.png.9190513743a129876fb34731fd218b9f.png

But not all know's where that nose now goes!

• Haha 1

One of my favorite North Wales roads, the B4391 from Blaenau Ffestiniog to the A4212 (towards Bala).  A 9 minute dirve, shortened here to just over 3 minutes....

• Like 4

I watch all of these blats and they make me jealous, I treated my self last month to a GoPro 8 and a selection of mounts to play with making some videos, after taxing the Westfield at the start of the month and only one little drive out it’s now like everyone else it’s gone back on sorn and a GoPro that I dying to put to some good use apart from playing around the house with 😭.

• Sad 1

Here is one of my euro tour vids, Terryathome,  me and our ''bosses'' spent two weeks exploring Spain :cool: this was a morning run without the missis's and luggage when we went out shopping for a snapped exhaust bobbin lol, or that was our excuse anyway. It was too hot to go out by lunchtime.... glorious weather and sticky rubber =

• Like 2

Managed to get the Westfield out today for a very short run.

• Haha 3