Warwickshire Area Curborough Day Friday 11th September (ONE PLACE AVAILABLE)

Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

On 24/08/2020 at 09:44, syman84 said:

@Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO i have only just seen this sorry.

i have a lot going on with work so i will let my place go to first reserve sorry for the delay in answering 

Ok Simon, thanks for letting me know!

• Like 1

If the weather is nice I might just pop over to say hello, but I won't be tracking. You are probably full, and anyway, the molehill is a bit tight for my XKR!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, stephenh said:

If the weather is nice I might just pop over to say hello, but I won't be tracking. You are probably full, and anyway, the molehill is a bit tight for my XKR!

You are very welcome to pop in Stephen!

Last reminder for those that have paid their deposit by bank transfer to pay the balance owed by the same method before Friday! All other cash payments will be taken on the day!

There may be a final place available as I have run out of reserves!

I only live a few miles up the road from Curborough - if the weather is OK, I might sneak some time off work and pop down with my camera

• Like 2

Martyn, if you find you are short of one car to fill the 15 I'll pay a few bob to have a run or two in the Jaguar. £60 each? I'll come armed with a wallet in case you do need the extra car/driver.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stephenh said:

Martyn, if you find you are short of one car to fill the 15 I'll pay a few bob to have a run or two in the Jaguar. £60 each? I'll come armed with a wallet in case you do need the extra car/driver.

Thanks for that Stephen.

I am still waiting on one and hopeful it may be filled.

General information for Friday:-

Gates opening around 9am for breakfast, bacon and sausage butties.

Track opens from 10am - short for morning session - lunch break 1pm.

BBQ lunch, burgers, sausage and pork etc (bring your own drinks or special dietary requirements)

Afternoon session from 2pm - from main start area using figure of eight or loop.

Track closes at 5pm

Martyn

• Thanks 1

Further information for Friday

We need to pre-book all drivers and crew (passengers) before the event so can all attendees PM me an email address please?

Also, COVID regulations mean that we must keep the gates locked during the event with only pre-booked drivers and crew allowed on site, so no spectators I'm afraid.

• Sad 1

That's a shame Martyn I was going to pop over a say hello. 

Have a great day the weather looks good. 

• Sad 1

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TOMORROW

I have just heard that the road is closed due to HS2 but we are allowed access so ignore signs and there should be a way in, possibly manned, we are expected!

Martyn

Thanks @Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO & Sue for your great hospitality today, and organising. 

Fantastic day, great food and no rain. 

I have no pictures to add as was too busy chatting driving and eating! 

Hopefully others will be along with some pictures shortly!

Thanks again, catch you all soon! 

• Like 3

Another thanks to @Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO for organising a great day, I’m almost the same as @LukeW with chatting and driving ( definitely didn’t eat as much 🤣🤣) but I did take a photo !!!
4CFEDA76-9CC6-438F-96AF-FE1E2F3A41B1.thumb.jpeg.52b1885e2b06cf85a1bff9df5b1aad6f.jpeg
I can confirm Becky is not in favour of a full cage !! The conversation that followed about getting in and out of cars was a delight to listen too 🤐 Thanks folks see you all soon Andy & Becky 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3