In Sainsburys yesterday...

Captain Colonial

We have not panic bought any loo roll....

I can understand if you buy loo roll four at a time and wait till you have three sheets left that you might want to buy a 16 pack so you can last a fortnight if you get laid up. But the photos of people with a whole trolley full of the stuff, which appears to be common, is just batsht crazy. You dont even get 'loose motions' with this virus. 

Sainsburys delivery driver has said the same, one drop apparently had more than a whole tray of past, 20 odd kilos worth!  How is that helpful, even a whole family that would last months 

You need to be prepared for a few weeks reduced interactions, not two years without any supplies at all.

Daniel

It must just be posh people panic buying loo roll. The shelves were full at B&M Bargains (although the beer isle was depleted after my visit for some reason)

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

It must just be posh people panic buying loo roll. The shelves were full at B&M Bargains (although the beer isle was depleted after my visit for some reason)

Oh, can I buy some loo roll off you please?

And some beer.

1 minute ago, Andy Banks - Chairman said:

Oh, can I buy some loo roll off you please?

yeah no problem mate - but couldn’t quite work out that last sentence... 

• Haha 1

Don't forget to buy some earrings to show her you care:

ef5b7dd055cff95ba4c2e8a2cdf28ed0_500.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, pistonbroke said:

Bring back the Telephone directory :)

We have a local newspaper, I'm sure it would do the job if needed, but I will start of with the blueroll!

I have a good stock of beer in barrels and several batches-worth of ingredients to keep up the supply. This is purely to guarantee safe drinking 'water' as in Dickensian times when the water supply could be compromised!

The Stock:-

sIub3hV.jpg

The End Product

EhGreOY.jpg

22 minutes ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

I have a good stock of beer in barrels and several batches-worth of ingredients to keep up the supply. This is purely to guarantee safe drinking 'water' as in Dickensian times when the water supply could be compromised!

The Stock:-

sIub3hV.jpg

The End Product

EhGreOY.jpg

Must start on my next batch!

image.jpg

Hence two barrels! Forty pints fermenting, forty clearing, and a barrel being consumed. Decades of experience has led me to a perfect system. Hic... 🐩

4 minutes ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

Hence two barrels! Forty pints fermenting, forty clearing, and a barrel being consumed. Decades of experience has led me to a perfect system. Hic... 🐩

I’m a lightweight...

1 hour ago, shrops-paul said:

I was just admiring Scott’s handbag 👜 

714D4A59-7A6E-42CF-B9B4-4D89B2932AC9.jpeg

Puh-lease... you can tell that’s not my trolley.  There’s healthy stuff to eat in it.

Besides, my handbag is much nicer than that old tatty thing.

• Haha 1