OULTON PARK GOLD CUP 2020 (Wirral N/Wales)

jeff the joiner

WSCC Gold Cup August 29-31

Come and join us at one of best circuits in the uk for a weekend of motor-sport

Again as previous years entry is free to driver of Westfield kit car on our stand.

Registration this year is on-line, follow the link below to register, click the button to attend a club and follow instruction, you will be sent the tickets direst. 

Tickets are limited to 20 each day, if you are NOT really going to attend DO NOT REGISTER.

https;//shop msv.com/DisplayCar/Register/OP-20-Gold-Cup?clubID=636

Jeff

• Like 1

Done!

https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar/Register/OP-20-Gold-Cup

Again, if you intend to go for 2 days you can’t without a weekend pass for all 3.

Last year we had fewer cars on our stand as most couldn’t commit and didn’t want to rob someone else chance. Frustrating, but the same could happen this year, which would be a shame.

Accept what @jeff the joiner says, but don’t leave it. Would be great to get the full 20 cars each day!

Andy

40 minutes ago, Greenstreak-Andy D said:

Accept what @jeff the joiner says, but don’t leave it. Would be great to get the full 20 cars each day!

The only way this will happen is if the same 20 cars turn up on all 3 days, which is highly unlikely!

I really used to enjoy this event but the ticket method used for the last 2 years just doesn't work for me and I'm not going to selfishly book a ticket unless I'm 100% able to go etc.

14 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

The only way this will happen is if the same 20 cars turn up on all 3 days, which is highly unlikely!

I really used to enjoy this event but the ticket method used for the last 2 years just doesn't work for me and I'm not going to selfishly book a ticket unless I'm 100% able to go etc.

Agree, very frustrating.  Unless you are able to commit to one day it just doesn’t work. 

The reason last year turn out was poor.

Shame

Andy

Have applied for a weekend pass. :yes:

Booked the weekend pass. This only covers the Sunday and Monday, but not the Saturday.

Some clubs have more than 20 spaces allocated, probably determined by last year’s attendance.

11 minutes ago, bollockybill said:

Booked the weekend pass. This only covers the Sunday and Monday, but not the Saturday.

Strange as my weekend pass shows 29-31 Aug?

49DC70FF-AF78-4217-B9E2-4960B561FA55.jpeg.3d1a7604620cf13bd71ab41bb95f8090.jpeg

This is copied from the Gold Cup website. Confused?

WEEKEND

Sunday - Monday 30 - 31 August 2020

Standard Price(before any discount)FREE

Spaces18 space(s) left

Applied for the sunday, looks like you have to individually click all three days as choosing "weekend" only covers sun/mon, strange. 

44 minutes ago, Nick Clarke said:

Applied for the sunday, looks like you have to individually click all three days as choosing "weekend" only covers sun/mon, strange. 

I did same but after MSV consideration for approval confirmation email, I noticed I was down for Sat, Sun and Mon.

No surprise really. Same confusion as last year, hence the big drop in numbers on our stand.

Andy

Yeah mine says the same, though when you actually open up the attachment, it just tells you passes will be issued approx. two weeks before the event. So not much help!

20 hours ago, jeff the joiner said:

WSCC Gold Cup August 29-31

Come and join us at one of best circuits in the uk for a weekend of motor-sport

Again as previous years entry is free to driver of Westfield kit car on our stand.

Registration this year is on-line, follow the link below to register, click the button to attend a club and follow instruction, you will be sent the tickets direst. 

Tickets are limited to 20 each day, if you are NOT really going to attend DO NOT REGISTER.

https;//shop msv.com/DisplayCar/Register/OP-20-Gold-Cup?clubID=636

Jeff

afaics tickets will only be posted out if you select the option after confirming your booking and pay the postage costs , the other option is to print your own ticket off at home . 

N.B.

failure to confirm your  booking will result in no tickets being issued , which I believe happened to a few members last year 

Tickets sorted and I can confirm Bernie, above, is correct. Don’t forget to confirm your booking.