Overnight parking security

AlanHodge

On 02/02/2020 at 14:58, GaryH said:

Given the above about putting all the weather gear you've got for long away stopovers,  here's what I'm using as my visual anti-theft this year. Simple, light and clearly visible. I'm thinking it will at least slow them down a bit, and might put a casual off.

Gary

Looks interesting, as something light and easy to fit. 

This , presumably:  https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/carpoint-steering-wheel-lock-to-seat-belt-553998910

That or a chain around the front wheel and wishbone.

Daniel

That's the one. Based on some of the reviews I've made sure that the lock mechanism is well lubricated, it's doing fine so far. The key is about the same size as the Allegro ingition key and you get two keys with it.

I've got my old motorbike chain and padlock as a backup and it's long enough to go through wheel and wishbone, but it's really heavy and the sleeve is wearing a bit thin, so thought I'd give the other lock a shot.

Gary