Yorkshire breakfast, NEW VENUE.

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

This month's breakfast meeting is changing venue. The past few months at the Red Kite we've all been squashed onto one table with not enough stools to go around, also the coffees not free anymore, so we'll try another pub. 

The Swan and Cygnet is just along the road on the next roundabout towards Wakefield, it has a large car park, so parking not a problem. I've not been, so can't say what it's like. 

We'll meet at the usual time, 10AM at The Swan and Cygnet, Denby Dale Road, WF4 3BB and see what it's like. 

• Like 1

Sorry, forgot the date. 

This Sunday, 19th. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Dylan said:

Hi Robin,try WF4 3BB.

Yes, I always get it wrong. 

WF4 3BB

Aye we will be there as well.

Barry, Andrew and Steve

i des

can you edit your  membership details picture,           or lack of it                       it says  duratec   210 bhp 

now who are you kidding                             yourself                     ive seen you following me and at a guess 135 tops 😁😁😁

dont cry😤  its ok     i will see you sunday     so set off sat night to get there   all of the 7 miles   and we both still love you john and jacky          

• Haha 1

Reminder that we are at the SWAN AND CYGNET tomorrow morning. 

It was cold this morning, but clear and dry and the first breakfast meeting at the Swan and Cygnet went down well. Good turnout of cars due to the good weather and a good breakfast, although we did get the poor waitress flustered 18 people turning up unannounced. After a chat with the manager, we'll be welcome back next month. 

Good to meet with @Morley and Sam finally, get you into a Westfield soon. 

So, that's a new venue sorted for the breakfast meeting, The Swan and Cygnet, Denby Dale Road, Wakefield, WF4 3BB. 

20200119_100538.jpg

20200119_100513.jpg

• Like 6