WSCC 12% members discount on ALL Cartek electronics

Hawkemotorsport

So as you know we are now a proud sponsor and we are pleased to offer all WSCC members a 12% discount on the WHOLE range of Cartek Electronics, including their IVA freindly fog light unit. All you will need to do is follow this LINK, and use WSCCCAR as the discount code.

Instructions for use : When you have added your products to your cart, click on the Grey box where it shows your total at the top, then click view cart, you will then see an area to add your discount code. Note : This code is not a once use only, for all WSCC members you can use it each time you purchase Cartek from us.

If you have any questions about Cartek parts, delivery time or anything at all, please fire away :)

cartekbanner.jpg

• Like 5

Some interesting items in the range that I didnt even know existed

• Like 1

If you have any questions with regards to any of the Cartek kit, we use quite a lot of their stuff on our own race car.

• 11 months later...

Just to let you know this discount code does not expire.. so if you are in the market for any car electronics, isolators, panels, IVA fog light controls etc.. then please have a look :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Thanks for this thought I would check if we have any offers when Hawk came up when I searched for the Cartec Xr.

Ordered with thanks, nice saving towards the rest of the finishing touches.

• Like 1