Issues using emojis

CosKev

Since the forum changed to allow the use of a bigger range of emojis I constantly have issues using them.

Sometimes it freezes after selecting one and I need to refresh the page, other times there is a slight freeze then a random emoji I didn't select goes in the post!

This is using a Android Samsung phone.

34 minutes ago, CosKev said:

This is using a Android Samsung phone

Get an iPhone 🤣

I’ll see if there’s anything obvious - but there’s a new update ready to apply that I plan to do over the weekend. See if that fixes it - if not I’ll post a support request with the software vendors as this sort of issue is usually out of my control. 

• Haha 1

I've noticed this problem and the subsequent improvement of late, especially on Android.

5 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Ok latest patch applied - any better @CosKev?

👍

Instant now thanks🤡

• Like 1

Shazbat! They’ve only gone and released yet another “important update” less than 24 hrs after I installed the last one!

Grrrr.... 😤😤😤

• Sad 2