Manchester area Christmas do

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Next week at the Lancashire quiz we can try and finalise some arrangements, we have a few options.

1.      Meet in Manchester with meal and a few beers like we did last year. 
2.      Meet in Manchester for beers and grab what you can (Kebab anyone) dosen't have to be Manchester can be somewhere else. Ideas please.
3.      Booze train which I quite like the idea of
I will see if anywhere has any availability bearing in mind we have left it very late.

Last year we met early for food, would everybody be happy with that again?

All sensible suggestions will be welcomed :xmas:

@Paul Hurdsfield nice cut and paste :laugh: I like kebabs and I think Panda does as well :yes:

Shaggydoo fancied meeting up with Mancs crew whilst xmas shopping in Manchester on Sat 7th Dec but I don't think @W Shep and the the ex member with a tash and bad temper can do that date .........

I owe the slap, dash & tash a few beers.... spent a few hours using his engineering skills.

all three options are good for me