Westfield zk wide bodywork!

Young knocker 1992

Hi all fellow members! I offer forsale the following zk bodywork that's now surplus to requirements.

One red standard wheel arch never fitted £50ono

One blue scuttle new never fitted £100ono

Zk body which was a nice tidy body when I got it. It came off a pinto engined Westfield I was was fitting a crossflow so I set to and re-fiberglassed all the previous holes so it is now a blank canvas so to speak.

After the repairs it was done in etch primer and them green ti primer then wet flatted ready for paint. £450ono

One yellow bonnet used but in great condition with keys £150ono 

One pair of really good rear lights they look new? £20 

Thanks for looking any questions please feel free to message me on here or contact me on 07876399965 thanks phill.

20191007_122151.jpg

20191007_122155.jpg

20191007_122205.jpg

20191007_122223.jpg

20191007_122242.jpg

20191007_122233.jpg

20191007_122252.jpg

20190914_142304.jpg

20191006_102959.jpg

20191006_103019.jpg

20191007_122056.jpg

20191007_121850.jpg

Is the rear arch post office red or crimson red?

I was told post office but I'm not sure? mate is there any way of checking via the numbers? Thanks phill

9 hours ago, Young knocker 1992 said:

I was told post office but I'm not sure? mate is there any way of checking via the numbers? Thanks phill

No the numbers don’t tell you the colour, only the supplier of the pigment.

thanks anyway, I’m looking for Crimson

Okay mate if you have any idea want the ral number is I can check on my ral chart if not not to worry sorry I could have been more help! 

Unfortunately, most Westfield colours haven't had a RAL number for many years. (Hence if you need to buy matching grp from the factory now, they have to have a substantial sized colour sample of your existing bodywork for the grp suppliers to attempt colour match to. I bought a new tub last year, and I must admit, they did a superb job, matching the colour of the old bodywork).

That said, being cheeky, if anyone does find the correct paint match for crimson, I'd love to know - it is out there, as my Sigma powered car has had the boot box painted and it's a perfect match. I need to repair an old war wound on a front cycle wing, and re-painting it would make life much easier!

(I'll probably end up taking the wing to one of my local trade paint suppliers otherwise; they have the equipment to analyze and mix paint to match).

• Like 1

The paint camera is probably you best option mate, I've had some good results. @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

Well I bought this wing as post office I think I'll try and find it the old listing but I didnt take much notice as the colour was irrelevant to me I was going to paint it but I'm not just saying this at time I remember thinking it was nothing like the colour of a post box! It's too dark😂

10 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

That said, being cheeky, if anyone does find the correct paint match for crimson, I'd love to know - it is out there, as my Sigma powered car has had the boot box painted and it's a perfect match. I need to repair an old war wound on a front cycle wing, and re-painting it would make life much easier!

(I'll probably end up taking the wing to one of my local trade paint suppliers otherwise; they have the equipment to analyze and mix paint to match).

The closest paint I’ve found to Crimson is Rover Nightfire Red but it’s a long way from perfect.

My friend came down yesterday hes certain its crimson I'm still non the wiser, but if it helps anyone out I'm willing to let anyone on have it or post it out and just pay me if it's the right colour! Thanks phil

Also available zk nose cone good condition 

20191006_103455.jpg

Any chance you can ship scuttle, nose and bonnet overseas (Italy)? I'll pay for the shipment no problem.

If you want to send a courier I'll wrap them up no problem! 😊

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.