SOLD!!! Eunos Roadster MX5 JDM NA6

maurici

Sadly, my beloved J55 is up for sale.

It is going to be a long read as I really love this car. But after buying the beemer I kinda promised at home that I wouldn't  have more cars other than the Westfield and the bmw.

Is a JDM 1.6 long nose 115hp, and is a workshop JDM Mazdaspeed kit unit.

There is some myths and very little info about this units:

Those came out of the dealership with some bolt on options as part of the kit as the Rear Spoiler, the side skirts, a full Mazdaspeed exhaust from manifold to back box, front lip and Enkey wheels, and allegedly some say had re-profiled cams and a different engine management, Never found true basis on it, however, the engine is somehow more pokey than most of the other standard NA6 around.

Sadly, the wheels and the splitters are also long lost, but still retains the side skirts, spoiler and exhaust.

The car sits in moon miles, (the clock says 145k) and they are a mix of miles and km, so not certain on how it really sits.

It is a runner it drives backwards and forwards, goes round the corners, it will slide in the roundabouts and if you press the middle pedal it will stop. Is working for me as a daily, it’s been with me in the Nurburgring, and some long road trips to Cornwall and south of wales, and never missed a beat. It is the most reliable car I’ve ever had. In our 4 years (25k miles) of ownership NEVER EVER has let me down.

Body is solid. Had the inner sill done five years ago, and has not needed anything else since then. Has some bubbling in front wings and rear panel… nothing structural.

It’s had some preventive maintenance done. Had the clutch done after my partner burned the original one in a weekend. It’s had all the belts done prior going to the ring. It’s had some new brake pads during the last few days. Oil and filter once a year.

Had a new bumper not so long ago, as the original decided to go under a Q7 (as can be seen in some pitcures).

MOT is due in a month, and I’ll put 12 months prior any sale if the full price is meet.

Currently sat in Ebay coilovers. Put them as a patch while I was trying to find a replacement bilstein set, and sort of found the right preload in the springs to make them half work. They are not too bumpy and they work about right.

Interior is decent. There is not tears nor rips anywhere, however it looks somehow tired.

It will come with a very posh fully integrated bluetooth radio unit.

Bad bits.

The roof has seen better days, but it does not leak.

As said, some bubbling in the front wing and rear quarter panel.

Rear diff is noisy. Its always been and never got any worst, but is noisy.

Price. £1200 firm.

Those are some dodgy pictures I had in my phone... I'll take some better ones in some point. Happy to send a full book trough whatsapp of any particular bits.

Not advertised elsewhere by the moment.

1619922941_WhatsAppImage2019-10-22at07_38.16(1).jpeg.d6f4a0214aabe05f9c490e5d4c066dc4.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-20 at 21.43.27.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-22 at 07.38.16 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-22 at 07.37.35.jpeg

12651332_1099161723459679_6152521589175642944_n.jpg

IMG_3761.jpg

It’s begging for a Rocketeer conversion 😎

Every Westfield owner should have a spare MX5 in the garage! Good luck with the sale. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.