Pictures as slide show

windy

Blimey, you will have the pirates association onto you, Cheapest I've seen is £5

Not on me me nothing to do with me bloke down pub.

He has not got Pirates association, but has got Pirates of the Carabean.

Oldman,

I have always taken it to mean that the author of a comment/bad joke recognises that they should be embarassed by it and is leaving the room/forum/building before someone throws them out!

I could be wrong of course :)

if you use nero you can make a new video cd but instead of adding video add your fotos, this then becomes a video cd with infinate pause on each foto (you can brouse with the skip button. or if you go to properties of the foto after it has been added you can enter a delay in seconds. this disk will then play in a dvd player that is capable of playing vcd. hope this helps, if you need any more info let me know :D

Oldman,

I have always taken it to mean that the author of a comment/bad joke recognises that they should be embarassed by it and is leaving the room/forum/building before someone throws them out!

I could be wrong of course :)

Thanks 7Se.

There was I thinking it was some Masonic message.

I'll get my coat then!

I'll get me coat is for an embarassing comment or for one that is potentially "trouble" making

Your taxi awaits  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Which is for the ultimate "put your foot in it" comment  :D  :devil:  :D