Pictures as slide show

windy

Anyone know what is the favouroute/best/recommended software for creating picture CD's?

I'd like to create CD from pictures stored in my PC's hard drive to free up some space. I've heard that software is available to also record music to a picture CD along with the pictures? My PC has windows 98.

:)

Thanks in advance

Windy

Adobe do some software called "Photoshop Album", the starter edition can be downloaded foc from their web site. (might be time limited, but at least you can try, & see if it does what you need! )  :)

I use Nero, burning room, burns any type of files.

It copys DVDs a treat (so I am told).

There is............ a bloke down the pub selling copyed DVDs.

£3 each, I hear.........., they work on all PS2, X box, DVD with DVD-R play back so I am told

Incase any one was intrested.

Email me...... and I can let you..... know what pub I drink at *touches noise*

You obviously can't get me a copy of 'Mavis Beacon Typing Tutor' :D

I'll get my coat...

Andy

Scuse my ignorance ,during my New Years Eve celebrations ,but err.....no you'll only think I'm stupid,.......sod it here goes.........................

WTFDIGMC mean.eh? Seen it on here every day,seen it in the mag but still don't know what it means....am I missing something?

??? (I didn't just abuse that emotican did I)?

Another vote for Nero.

Nero seems to come bundled with most CD burners these days, so if you need to buy a burner, you'll be getting the software........

I can burn CD's already, but putting it into a slideshow format with music for viewing in the telly via its DVD player cannot be done.

I don't think I have this software & if its already installed to my PC I'm having great difficulty finding this function for slides & music combined. ???

Still in need of some help ???  ???

I hate to say it, but 'try a search'.

Entering 'cd slide show software free' into google brings up a number of matches. Such as this one.

There's a free 60 day trial version, the full software costs $19.95.

Andy

Whilst we're on the subject of software downloads, does anyone know of a decent music editing title I can aquire.

I need to sample small amounts of a music file

Anyone??

Cheers

Dave

[£3 each, I hear.........., they work on all PS2, X box, DVD with DVD-R play back so I am told]

Blimey, you will have the pirates association onto you, Cheapest I've seen is £5

Windy

The easiest software I have used for this is 'Picture To TV' . From computer to slide show on TV within 20mins!!.

It allows you create different photo albums and will also synchronise the slide show to the length of a music track.

Tony

Windy,

I use a bit of software called FlyVCD and Nero to do this. You can download demo's of both to try it (if you've got broadband).

FlyVCD allows a picture slideshow with all the transitions you like (fade, slide, dissolve etc), optionally linked to an MP3 soundtrack.

Nero then lets you create a SuperVCD, VCD or DVD (if you've got a DVD burner) of the show. Works fine on my cheapo Samsung DVD player but not on my expensive Sony! However, with my low spec PC it takes about 6hours to make a 10 minute film! I'll check out TJWilliam's suggestion, might be quicker than FlyVCD.

Simon

http://www.flyvcd.com/