The Adventures of Tango Man- home and abroad

OrangeCrush

One of our well loved members, has a mild mannered passenger (who never drives  their Westie). He had a previous life in advertising and world wide adventures. I've been sworn to stay silent for too long and can no longer keep his exploits secret any longer. I suspect I'll be stonned to death by cakes shortly........ 

After many years of secret filming I will now share the adventures of Tango Man:

1745046579_Tangoclimbing(2).jpg.fcf2a4ff960948436b1e8c81df5140c1.jpg

1666689813_Glenclimbing.jpg.b28df54e4360d1f198c94215ec4607de.jpg

Glen Tango head orange shirt-.jpg

Tango pool.jpg

1720353302_TangoXmas.jpg.d8561e4b0bc4dcb8580e1abbf515dc1d.jpg

More to follow over future weeks, including Tango Man's other worldwide travels, and more recent adventures closer to home............

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I recognise that shirt.🤣

Brilliant Mr (or Mrs) OrangeCrush. I think I recognise Mr Tango Man but need more - many more - photos to be sure. Have you got any more?? :)

If it is the person I suspect it is very wise to remain under cover.

Hilarious, absolutely soooohhh funny, OMG, who is this? I flicked over this last night saying to Glen 'oh there is another Tango Man' and laughing. I never expected this when I opened it. Keep it going, this is fuuuunn😀😁😊.

But what's this? a Troublesome Tango Man imposter

1963117059_DSC09001-Copy(2).JPG.e821133a42248c4a6b867e3b05c4a3ae.JPG

I think the real Tango Man has been spotted today in Eyam

DSC09307_-_Copy.png.1a8adafc18659c300fc29af8a53c6aae.png

• Like 1

Having had the great company of @Julie Hall - Peak District AO and Tango man Glen today at Alton Towers, I can see the resemblance. Though he was more 'white as a sheet' after Smiler.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just quite the most amazing day today, thank you to @IanK (Bagpuss) for inviting us to Alton Towers and going on my cars namesake 'Rita the Queen of Speed'. No oranges 🧡 were found in the making of this 'smiler' photo though. Smiler 4.5G and 13 up side downs, now where did I leave my stomach?

DSC09329.JPG.eb341108e876af989b114d390c795134.JPG

• Like 3

A great post... well done Mr/Mrs Orangecrush.

I haven't  chuckled  so much in a long time.

• Like 1

I reckon he got the Mrs to go cycling as well 🚴‍♀️ 🧡

1070815105_DSC09342(2).JPG.90eb2414abc1eb2a2b58845a47410670.JPG

• Haha 1

Wow, what a great thread @OrangeCrush ! You clearly know Glen very well. You're doing a great job, I'd be proud to put my name to the excelent work above! Have you been on any Peak District runs?

4 hours ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Wow, what a great thread @OrangeCrush ! You clearly know Glen very well. You're doing a great job, I'd be proud to put my name to the excelent work above! Have you been on any Peak District runs?

Thanks @IanK (Bagpuss) I love the Peaks and cake!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2