Breakfast Meeting, 18th August.

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

It's the August Breakfast meeting this Sunday, 18th at the Red Kite on Denby Dale Road, Wakefield. Afterwards, I'm going to Thwaite Mills in Leeds for a Vintage Bus Day if anyone wants to join me.

https://museumsandgalleries.leeds.gov.uk/events/vintage-bus-day-2/

I robin its the Elvington trip as well so we are meeting at York  sunday all been well thanks john

Hi Robin,  we also will be going to Elvington on Sunday and therefore will not be at the Red Kite. 

Cheers,  :lg-westy:

Breakfast meeting probably wasn't the best attended one we've had with only me, @Barnsley John and Jackie, but at least we made it which is more than we can say for the chef! So without the chef for breakfast we decided to have a run over to Squires at Sherburn for a coffee and sausage sarnie. After filling our faces, we drove to the other side of Sherburn to here  https://www.themotorist.com. A newish place with a garage, prestige car showroom and a café. I spoke to the owner about a run out some time, he told me no problem, just an idea of numbers as they were catering for 40 Porsche owners today but 120 turned up! So, anyone up for a run, watch this space. 

A few nice cars were in the car park, mostly Porsche and another Westfield, @CraigJ

Sorry, no photos, forgot to take any. 

Good to see you Robin

Took a few pics but was before you guys arrived so now westie pics.

5AF128EE-610B-4A43-B171-097F837BE750.jpeg

2FDB2168-2AB2-4A81-87B0-A295A77CC9E0.jpeg

668E8B46-DB00-41DE-94E2-B0BF92C6AFB3.jpeg

D3BE434E-6202-4DC5-BE4B-AA2B5CD2D48A.jpeg

C8F03539-DDC4-4066-A760-69D87117869A.jpeg

A0CF0866-382C-446F-8FDA-F75C92C3AF9C.jpeg

C1C9B540-321D-4CA6-9CE1-7CB47D8D15E5.jpeg

FD905FE4-020D-4078-8BEC-79CF4054EABA.jpeg

I robin 

we only went to meeting after having to cancel Elvington with a chance of a house viewing at home so we could race back when I got the call .

like tyre kickiers selling houses is the same they don't turn up  so our day paned out different and ended up been great with Sherburn only 20 minits from home we were waiting for that call that never came but found a new venue for stopes and look round 

sometimes unplanned days usally end up with been enjoyable until braking down on way home with a fuse blowing and only found by look