Peak District Run Out, Sat 3rd August

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Sainsbury's, Matlock, DE4 3SP at 10.30 am for a scoot around the Peak District.

The weather forecast is currently dry for Saturday but if this changes it will be moved to Sunday or cancelled.

Everyone is welcome, who is coming?

• Like 2

Hi Julie sorry we won't be able to make this one. :down:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

I might have a run up from Worcester if it's allowed

Hi Stuart, If your passport is in date we might let you cross the border into Derbyshire 😀. Weather is forecast good so hope to see you then. Petrol, toilets and refreshments are all available at the Sainsburys and we park at the far end of the car park out of the way.

Ta Julie.  If it helps, I'm actually from Sheffield 😉

Will set off in good time to be there well before 1030, so if I'm not there no need to wait.  But if it's a decent morning I'll definitely be there

• Like 1

If Mad Dog Pete can get up in time, he also plans to join us but on his new 2 wheel thingy. He hasn’t seen 7am for years and we will need to set off 7.45 to get to Matlock Sainsbury’s in time!  Clearly he wants to celebrate passing his big bike test last week with a social trip with the big boys and girls!

Passout issued.. I'll be there 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AndrewBClarke said:

If Mad Dog Pete can get up in time, he also plans to join us but on his new 2 wheel thingy. He hasn’t seen 7am for years and we will need to set off 7.45 to get to Matlock Sainsbury’s in time!  Clearly he wants to celebrate passing his big bike test last week with a social trip with the big boys and girls!

No motorbikes please, sorry, let's try and keep it to Westfield members and their passengers in their Westfields

1 hour ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

No motorbikes please, sorry, let's try and keep it to Westfield members and their passengers in their Westfields

Exactly, they ruin they day as they can rarely keep up :p

• Haha 3

We have a few Cheshire members (and ex members) on bikes, it is more complicated, that’s for sure, on shared runs. And as we’ve learnt, never at night! 

• Like 1