Silverstone Classic, who's going?

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

With a week to go to the Silverstone Classic, I was wondering who is going to be there? Who's camping at Woodlands? 

I'm hoping to get there sometime on Thursday afternoon, and try to get set up in the same place as last year. Are we all camping together in the same place? 

Looking forward to another great weekend. 

I'm hoping to drive up on Thursday so should be there late afternoon (all being well) also camping bin woodlands

I’ll be there - not sure if I can get Friday off work as it’s a bit mental right now but certainly won’t be there earlier than late Thursday leave at maybe 3.30 and then a 4  hr drive. Might end up only leaving here Friday afternoon though the way things are!

And who's coming in their Westfield for the parade lap? 

32 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Who's camping at Woodlands? 

I'm hoping to get there sometime on Thursday afternoon, and try to get set up in the same place as last year. Are we all camping together in the same place? 

Me in Westie with large tent plus mate in Discovery with awning.

So please keep a space for us Robin, current aim us arrival mid evening.

Westie MOT'ed and new tyres to drive down.

25 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

👋 Me

34 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Tin top for me - too much work stress to face a 4hr motorway drive in the Westy I’m afraid 

Will be there Friday AM with Westy plus camper or tent. Staying at Woodlands till Monday. Keep us some room please @Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO. Will be doing parade lap. See you all soon 

I’m coming down just for the Saturday, but should be in the Westfield!

Westfielding down on the Thursday afternoon/evening, camping over at Woodlands till Sunday.

I’ll be there Thursday afternoon and I’ll bring a five meter Westfield flag for good measure. 

I guess we’ll set up in a similar place in woodlands to previous years?

• Like 1

I'll Be there Thursday Afternoon in the westie with a pal in tin top 2 small tents and a large crate of beer! Camping til the Monday. 

By the sounds of it dropping the Westie off at the infield Friday AM, and will be on the parade lap Saturday. Looking forward to it!

I'll be arriving in the westie friday and camping over at woodlands until sunday