Suspension upgrade

b16gnr

6 hours ago, Rory's Dad said:

"troublemaker" :laugh:

If they come out with bold statements,as above,which are not correct potential buyers should be aware:yes:

As Steve says,anyone that wants protechs go threw Matt at procomp and buy properly valved matched pairs of shock absorbers:t-up:

23 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

At point of selecting damper to suit Westfield models our design and manufacturing team discussed the exact requirements and needs with suppliers in great length. The result is the dampers we proudly offer.

Sorry, but this really looks like a standard template reply. Kind of thing you get from large corporate PR departments and automated reponses. Even the grammar doesn't make sense. Replace dampers with anything (wheel, windscreens, etc.) and off you go.

Doesn't come across well imho

• Like 1

Arrived today!!! Great customer service were with me in 4 day from ordering set up and ready to fit, thanks @DamperMan

cant wait to get them on the car,

A757DE96-CA8A-4423-A90B-653383A0F41A.jpeg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Read this thread with interest as i will be replacing my shocks this winter, my car is only used on the road atm but plans are to do track days.

What would you guys recommend, currently the cars running standard westfield parts.

Looks like one of the red springs is upside down or does it not matter ? Or am I missing something obvious 

I spotted that as well..  And was going to have a word ( with my size 10’s) with the man who fitted them after my holiday.     In reality other than a cosmetic difference The rate is the same either way up . 

9 hours ago, DamperMan said:

I spotted that as well..  And was going to have a word ( with my size 10’s) with the man who fitted them after my holiday.     In reality other than a cosmetic difference The rate is the same either way up . 

should i be concerned? and should i get it changed around?

2 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Nah, doesn't matter at all.

Ideal thanks Adam

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DamperMan said:

I spotted that as well..  And was going to have a word ( with my size 10’s) with the man who fitted them

Haha, in this PC age, nice to see a good old fashioned method of staff management :d

• Like 1

Just my twopenneth

i got new rears with progressive rear springs through @DamperMan great service and they did excellent on our Swiss trip

highly reccomended