Wirrai N/Wales (mini) YDG.

jeff the joiner

We will be having a weekend run out on the 7th/8th September staying at The Highland Moors Llandrindod Wells for one night only, to book a room phone Sue on 0159782515 tell her you are with the Wirral N/Wales WSCC group then let me know when  you have confirmed booking.

Jeff 

2014cars_bikes_videos_015.thumb.JPG.81165e5f5708c796b3cefbe4e0fb3a20.JPG

• Like 1

Jeff 

just checked and and it is superbikes at Oulton Park that weekend so I won’t be able to go

Cheers

Rich

Yes, yes, yes.

Up for this, all the old favourites, Elan Valley, Devil’s Bridge and the Highland Moors. Going to be great.

North Wales roads and scenery are the best in the country. Snowdonia is epic.

Booking our room tomorrow, me and Grizzlee again, despite people talking.

6CFF909E-4CEA-494F-97B6-C5445E189BE3.jpeg

Room booked.

Have a great time lads. Can’t make this one 😒  

@jeff the joiner

Jeff I would really like to join you this time. Have you decided your route into North Wales ? Just thinking about where I could meet you and if I can get up early enough ! 

Martin 

Hi Neptune sorry it took so long to get back to you. Not sorted a route out yet but I will post it up nearer the time.

Jeff 

Hi Rob you are more than welcome to join us just keep an eye on this post for details of times and route nearer to our start date. We'v been coming down that way for more than ten years but I don't think we'v ever done Elan Valley that way, I maybe wrong,

Jeff 

On 15/07/2019 at 18:01, jeff the joiner said:

Hi Neptune sorry it took so long to get back to you. Not sorted a route out yet but I will post it up nearer the time.

Jeff 

Thanks Jeff 

Don't mind which direction we do the Elan Valley, as long as we do it.

Highlight of the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget to book direct with the Highland Moors. Not many rooms left.

• 4 weeks later...

Meet at the Tudor Rose on the A540, will be leaving there at 08.00hrs on the Saturday morning. First stop will be breakfast, somewhere near Bala, then along the fabulous drovers' trail towards Newtown.

We will meet at the Tudor Rose for an 8am start on Saturday 7th September then head toward Bala, going up and over Aran Fawddwy on the old drovers road to Mallwyd then calling for breakfast in Llanbrynmair about 10 ish, then head for Newtown arriving for 12 midday,  where we have been invited to Electric Classic Cars to have a look round, afternoon we  head for The Highland Moors hopping to do the Elan Valley on the way down.

If anyone would like to join us for the weekend or just meet up for the day please let me know,  details of hotel at the start of this post

I will also need to know who will be at the Tudor Rose that morning so on one gets left behind.

Jeff

Tudor Rose list

John D

Graham

Steve

Bernie 

Nick