Clan McWesty Ballater and Bo’Ness

Gary Taylor

6 hours ago, Hornet600 said:

Where is the shelter? 

Hi John it’s in Steve’s lock up, which I believe is at Bo’ness but I’m not 100% I can try phoning him and find out once I’m home 

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 18:08, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Hi John it’s in Steve’s lock up, which I believe is at Bo’ness but I’m not 100% I can try phoning him and find out once I’m home 

I was about to ask the same thing as I'd forgotten where it finally landed up. We definitely need to get this out for Bo'ness! Gary, I've also got a pack of WSCC tool rolls that I need to pass over to you.

What are the arrangements for Sunday?

1 hour ago, Robert (bombero) said:

I was about to ask the same thing as I'd forgotten where it finally landed up. We definitely need to get this out for Bo'ness! Gary, I've also got a pack of WSCC tool rolls that I need to pass over to you.

What are the arrangements for Sunday?

Will post all details up tonight struggling to get hold of Steve at the moment 

56 minutes ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Will post all details up tonight struggling to get hold of Steve at the moment 

The mobile number I have for him ends 2915 and the email address has 'techtwo' in it. Are these what you have for him?

Ok folks 

details for Bo’ness this Sunday coming

Cliff has just sent an update this evening and we have to be on site between 08.40 and 09.00

so if we can all meet outside Bo’ness fire station , as before please don’t block the apron ready to head up to the hill climb at 08.30

still trying to get hold of Steve to sort out the shelter and I’ll bring the passes with me

but attached is the site plan

i’ll be leaving home at 04.30, Perth for a coffee and fuel passing Dunblane at 07.30 and onto Bo’ness for 08.00-08.15 all timings ‘ish and as normal my contact is 07715554020

2811DF49-8C96-4195-8CF2-D1E2B6A95E0A.jpeg

Ah, so we have a new plot! If memory serves me right, we were in K06 the first year, stuck under a big tree 😣 .. the most recent years by the burger and coffee vans were much better! 🍔🍔🐷😄

Gary, I dropped you a text reply with English Steve's mob no 👍

Ok change to My travel plans now going down on Saturday ( booked a b n b ) so have spoken with Steve and will meet him and pick up the shelter/ flag on Saturday afternoon 

thanks Rab and Matt

fire station address 

Linlithgow Rd, Bo'ness,

EH51 0QF

see you there

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Ok change to My travel plans now going down on Saturday ( booked a b n b ) so have spoken with Steve and will meet him and pick up the shelter/ flag on Saturday afternoon 

Gary, mind that the shelter is quite a big and heavy fecker but it'll slide into your footwell although it'll also sit up at an angle and take up your passenger seat..

Update for all those going to Bo'ness:

- Please be sharp at the meeting point (fire station) as we want to get onsite before the site entrance gets too gnarled up with traffic!

- Weather has been poor today but is due to dry up for tomorrow! Site is a little muddy at the entrance but fields are holding up. 

- Gary has had to turn around due to horrendous rain! Fear not though, our intrepid AO is simply swapping cars (and drying off) before coming down again. He'll see us at the fire station at 08:00 or a little after.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Now at inverkeithing with the shelter but no westy ☹️

😕 But at least you'll be there and that's the main thing! You'll have definitely tried your best in the Westy! 

• Like 1

A big thanks to all who came and supported and visited us at Bo’ness today, unfortunately I couldn’t have my westy there due to weather yesterday forcing me to take the regular car

it was really good to see so many members coming past and saying hello and enthusing over their cars and we hope to see you out and about with us

99E2B3B3-AC11-4D1D-B751-C4B15DD0E791.jpeg

A5BB9404-4989-4098-89BB-305B9432D0C5.jpeg

A03E15E7-95D5-465B-8AD6-568DBF1C3A40.jpeg

B8E6408E-E0CF-45F7-93C0-DBCFE66B766B.jpeg

9A0A7348-57E7-4565-9AC2-5C609CD97233.jpeg

23ACBC42-D64F-4354-82C4-A63DE0CFBECE.jpeg

3AC02592-CCB4-4F6D-8761-F9C90C24FF8B.jpeg

• Like 4