VIDEO ADDED: Support the Speed Series - Devon and Somerset next meet at Wiscombe Park Hillclimb 27 April 2019

Dave Licence

Reminder for Wiscombe hill climb this weekend with WSCC speed series featuring. I am aiming to be there for 0930 on the Saturday, but will definitely be in the paddock in front of the gates into Wiscombe House (behind the food vans) for a catch-up at 11:00. I'll have my Westfield cap on as always - please come and say hello.

If you can’t make Saturday, the Dorset area are attending on the Sunday. 

Dave

Weather is looking interesting for the Saturday so remember tin tops are perfectly acceptable (in the muddy parking field)

• Dave Licence changed the title to VIDEO ADDED: Support the Speed Series - Devon and Somerset next meet at Wiscombe Park Hillclimb 27 April 2019

I managed to meet up with Adge, Dale, Malcolm and Ian from the Dorset Area at Wiscombe today for the 2nd day of the event.  I could only stay for the practice sessions and managed to get some photos of the Speed Series competitors.

DSC00195.JPG

DSC00198.JPG

DSC00199.JPG

DSC00262.JPG

DSC00267.JPG

DSC00268.JPG

DSC00269.JPG

DSC00271.JPG

DSC00279.JPG

DSC00282.JPG

DSC00283.JPG

DSC00293.JPG

DSC00296.JPG

• Like 2

Thanks to the Speed Series competitors for taking the time to chat about hillclimbs etc. and taking the opportunity to pose for a photo. Hope you've had a great weekend on the hill.

IMG_6299.thumb.JPG.7d9046787860c64c97b4f483a3df0eeb.JPG

Clips of their runs:

@jonjh1964 thanks for adding your photos :yes:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jonjh1964 said:

A few other interesting cars:

I have more clips of some of those including all the other sevens that ran. That new exige sounds tasty. 

Will upload when I’m back from the track day at Combe. 

• Like 1

Great stuff Dave. Thanks for posting these it’s good to get some external video of the cars fora change in addition to the onboard stuff. 

Can you also post to the Speed Series FB page if possible please. 

On 28/04/2019 at 20:32, mark.anson said:

Great stuff Dave. Thanks for posting these it’s good to get some external video of the cars fora change in addition to the onboard stuff. 

Can you also post to the Speed Series FB page if possible please. 

No problem Mark. 

I’m not on Facebook so perhaps someone else can assist?