Advert

Rory's Dad

Yes, I received an email too.

The interaction from the factory these past few months has been a massive improvement.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, AdgeC said:

+1 from me, well done WF. Interaction much improved, particularly the forum participation of Patrick @Westfield Parts Dept

Absolutely, Patrick has been a breath of fresh air in his approach, but let's not forget Simon's shake up of things, that has enabled Patrick to do the fine work he is doing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yep, I've email Simon just now...

• Like 1

Agreed 100% been a pleasure dealing with the parts dept these last few months. Totally different experience to a couple of years ago. :yes:

Another who can only agree as regards dealings with the parts department. Only spoke to Patrick and not Simon but everything has been easy and a pleasure to order from.

It makes perfect business sense to spend some time keeping the customers happy, especially if those customers carry a lot of clout like this club does! I haven't dealt with Westfield spares dept. yet, but I have seen that Patrick is a regular contributor to this site recently, and we seem to have a lot less members complaining about WF and their service.

Well done Patrick and Simon. Keep up the good work! :yellow-westy:

Great advert and thanks to the parts dept for being more proactive recently.