N Yorks. Saltburn by the Sea & Seaton Carew. Easter Sunday.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

On Easter Sunday, I'm looking at going to Saltburn by the Sea for dinner and then going up to Seaton Carew for a cuppa tea. Will be leaving Filey around 8.00am and will be stopping at Oasis Cafe in Scarborough for a coffee first.

Can have a mooch around the moors on the way back.

Anyone care to join me.

Hope you've had a great day today. Wish could have made it but the westfield heater matrix decided to leak on the way to the MOT station yesterday. So no MOT for me yet

Had a brilliant day Martin  @neptune. Will post up some pictures and a little video once I have made it.

Hope you get through the MOT ok. Mine is next Friday and just having an issue with a brake light not working.

I'm away again all this week so now Seriously considering a plan B !

Matt Monroe is perfect for this video, brings back memories of my childhood when my grannie used to take me on days trips from Darlington to either Redcar or Saltburn.

• Like 1