New exhaust finished

POC

Didn't say it was odd, I just don't like them. It's only my opinion though. POC was asking for opinions, and he's got them. I am not judging anyone's choices..........

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• POC

• hilux

• Blatman

• Mark Stanton

different but nice. need something on the rear end to finish it off. rear diffuser from westfield? and cut holes in for exhaust.

i like cars that are different because you know they have been thought about, and not just bolted together.

mike

Thanks for all the comments guys, I knew it wouldnt be everyones cup of tea :)  I asked for opinions, thats what I got, no need to applologise :)

It is very loud, I will take her out for a blast this weekend to see exactly what its like, gut feeling is that the silencer will be installed, but the popping and banging is so nice :love:

The rear prob does look a little strange at the min, there is no numberplate or numberplate holder, I will sort this at the weekend, should make it all look a little more 'finished'.

Blatman, after running the car back from the fabricators, i went to the back of the car expecting hot tail pipes, they were only just warm, it seems the zorst doesnt get that hot.  Then again I shall prob prove myself wrong when I stick me hand on it next time :D  :durr:

Ive had several jap performance cars over the last year or so, some with exhausts louder than this, massive bosykits, lairy yellow colours... never been pulled for noise.  Once again I shall be proved wrong as soonn as I drive it again ;)

JonnyBoy - I thought about that, but fuel tank is in the way.  I was going to have the zorst run up through the rear suspension and exit out in the middle of the back of the car, however I was concerned about having the zorst so close to the tank/pipes/back of my seat!  ???

hilux - Will get you an underbody shot this weekend.

Thanks for the comments, keep em coming, good or bad (cos I dont really care what you think, I like it :p  )

Nice lookin system Jan  :D  ;)  :D  :D  :)

I thought you were gonna sprint your car rather than concorse it  :cool:  :cool:  :D  ;)

I am going to sprint it, I have even sent a entry from off!

The plan is if I don't do very well I can say

"well it is not really ar race car it is a concorse car" :p

I would rather not say who made the system at the mo as I am trying to get some sponsership out of them, so if you do know keep stoom please.

But it is on a VX engine,

BTW. I don't think SBD make a bonnet exit system anymore.

POC,

Exhaust looks the mutts nuts, just looking at the first photo your car appears to have alot of positive camber on the rear, was it jacked up for the photo - or is this how it's set up for the cossie?

Dave O.