2019 Speed Series Registration

Terry Everall

I may be running 1B tyres Marto but I will be joining you in Class D (as I have a dog box).

We now just need Howard!!

Keith

• Like 1

I'll probably end up back in D, but I will be on 1b's.  Be interesting to see how they compare against the 4 and 5 year old badly kept ZZR's I was running last year :d

Great news Howard!  Marto and I and Simon will be looking forward to challenging the Champ!

Anyone else in D?

Keith

Eek. Looks like I'll have to put the dog box back in after all.  Or maybe keep the synchro - then I'll have something to blame :devil:

• Haha 1

there is a list which is usually released / published by Tigger on last day of registration which is 9th March from memory

9 hours ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

there is a list which is usually released / published by Tigger on last day of registration which is 9th March from memory

The previous years someone has been spying and bringing us the updates. surely there is a database somewhere to copypaste to the forum... :sheep:

There is no database available until it is compiled on March 9th 

Terry unable to find the link to the online entry form have informed the webmaster, unless it is in a different place to the link you originally posted

Is anyone else going to be in E, or am I going to have to buy some fancy tyres to have people to play with in G instead?

52 minutes ago, S2T said:

Terry unable to find the link to the online entry form have informed the webmaster, unless it is in a different place to the link you originally posted

Link not working but went straight to shop to enter

3 minutes ago, S2T said:

Link not working but went straight to shop to enter

That is the online entry form - not sure what the problem is?