Hi I'm MIG bought new car today

MIG

Another :ww: from Essex and confirmation that with no photos, there is no car :laugh:

27 minutes ago, MIG said:

Thanks all

pics to follow

im just outside Derby

I'm in Mickleover...and there are two other owners within 2 miles of me.  Contact me if you have any questions, need any help or fancy a drive  out

Plenty of opportunities  to join @Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AOs peak district  outings ...see local events.

• Like 1

Hi, welcome to the club, we are meeting in Ashbourne next Sunday if you want/are able to join us. You can just come in a tin top and have a brew with us if your car is not ready yet. Look forward to the pics (when you are posting just look further down the page and click on 'choose files'). Julie.

:ww: from North Oxfordshire.  You're in a great part of the country to enjoy a Westfield.

Simon

Hi MIG and Welcome.

The Derby and Notts. area group meet at Clock Warehouse (Pub) at Shardlow (DE72 2GL) on the first Thursday of every month. So the next meeting is on Thursday 1st November 2018, starting at 7:30ish. We meet in the upstairs room which is reserved for us.

Most of the group will drive tin tops to the meeting as many have dedicated competition cars, but we do have brave souls that arrive in their Westfields as well.

If you want to discuss this please direct message me, or just turn up!

The area Facebook page is at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/DerbyNotts.WSCC/

Matt

• Like 1

Pictures as promised. First drive out was great fun. Looking forward to getting out there and enjoying the drive. 

Thanks for all your welcome messages. 

76CA5376-0F39-49AF-A4D9-3AA7B6630BE2.jpeg

13FA561B-9F04-4C87-9D6F-44FD24F62FCE.jpeg

D1C39100-1D32-4E89-AB8D-8E228F23AB4E.jpeg

• Like 7