Completely off topic. Small claims court. legal advice.

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Overall it looks ok.

IMG_7523.thumb.JPG.e9ea24a383f05b621d90e138222e1206.JPG

IMG_7524.thumb.JPG.3e1ea92bf8481ab0a141cf74071bc493.JPG

But when you look more closely at the chair legs

IMG_7526.thumb.JPG.9b4826a0457fa07cd9007c3795d3d107.JPG

IMG_7527.thumb.JPG.563bfce3c09a8ddeaee1811113ca992c.JPG

Now do you see what I'm talking about?

would you put up with that?

I've spent all my working life in the high quality finishing industry, twenty years ago I laid an Amtico floor on the same sort of substrate, I latex screened it myself then laid the Amtico, even if I do say so I made pretty good job of it. Now I'm pushing seventy I didn't fancy a week on my knees so I called in a professional, I paid a professional price and I expected a professional job.

I know I could have done a better job myself

Thats why I screwed the guy that did it, and when it was pointed out to him his attitude stunk.

IMG_7525.JPG

• Like 1

Absolutely right Paul. And unfortunately what you’ve done, is the only way some people will be persuaded to either change, or stop miss-representing the service they offer.

What you do next with respect to the floor itself, is irrelevant when it comes to what needed to be done with respect to the company supplying and responsible for the floorings installation.

Check with the court but I have a feeling that as the claim was a success, you should get your court fees back as well. Have the court followed up confirming your award? If not, you should ask them for a copy of the judgement.

Either way, well done for getting this far :t-up: 

• Like 1