Essex Area Monthly Meet - 9th September

Kevin (Mr T)

Midday at The Lodge as usual - let's make the most of the late Summer good weather!

Bingo, i will be there. 

Anyone fancy a little blat beforehand after the lodge. I can't make before as I have to take my boy to swimming.

• Like 1

I'm out as far as the blat goes, I won't have an engine in the car :laugh:

Hi Deano can I let you know a little nearer the time as I'm trying shuffle a few things around. thanks again for the offer. BTW have you had your Gas  re-pipe done yet??

1 hour ago, NickBW said:

@Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO, if you don't have your Westfield, I can pick you up?  N

That's very kind Nick, but I will be down for a short social and then back to the garage!

3 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

That's very kind Nick, but I will be down for a short social and then back to the garage!

:yes:

On 05/09/2018 at 14:47, Geezergs said:

Hi Deano can I let you know a little nearer the time as I'm trying shuffle a few things around. thanks again for the offer. BTW have you had your Gas  re-pipe done yet??

Not gas,water they changed to plastic pipe only to outside cockatoo so doesn’t make any difference to house earth.