Quaife unit for English axle

AdamR

Before I buy new... Anyone got a Quaife (or other ATB-type diff) for sale to fit 22 spline English diff?

LSD unit only preferred, after that 3.54CWP would be my choice but would take a full diff if necessary.

Cheers!

Thanks Steve, that's my backup! Last one I bought was on here at £450 ready to drop in, so thought it was worth a shot... :yes:

• Like 1

Hi Adam, I may have a 3.54 English diff with Quaife ATB LSD installed available some time soon from an SEi.

OK Mike, if that'll go straight into an English axle then I'll likely have it. How soon do you think? Looking to get this sorted within a month. Cheers!

Give me a call tomorrow Adam.

You have my number.

Hi @AdamR

I have a 3j Driveline ( their good one I can’t recall the model but NXG or something like that ) plated English LSD built for me with light weight ramp angles so feels like ATB currently has 4:4 cwp and Alloy pigs head. I also have a 3:77 cwp upstairs some where. 

Give me a call if any of that is of interest !

Martin 

Cheers Martin, close but not quite a full cigar on all of those. Will definitely bear it in mind for a backup plan though, thanks!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.