• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• Mark Stanton

• studbuckle

• adhawkins

Only thing that needs pre-booking is entry to the Sunday Sprint  :D  :D  Regs to be e-mailed out real soon (hopefully)  ;)

All other stuff is turn up, line up and pay on the day for Saturday afternoon track use and nominal camping fee  :D  :D

cheers Mark,

That would explain why my frantic hunting through all the regs I've received didn't show up this one.

Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss this one.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Bit of a cheek but anyone going from Bristol or Worcester area?

(I'm hoping to have a part to collect, but probably can't go myself :(  )

Please ... :):)  pretty please :D:D

Cheers

Martin

MMMM Still havn't got any regs for curborough but peter G apparantly has!!!!!!!!

where are they??????????

Curborough Regs can be downloaded from HERE

PDF copies of regs were sent out last week to all on e-mail list  :D  :D  :D  Perhaps your ani-viru removed them  :down: some of em do  :bangshead:  :down:  ;)

Send your e-mail address to Robbo as a double check to make sure you get SS updates  ;)  ;)  :D

not only got them, but sent them back AND received a confirmation email to say I'm in!!!   ;)  :D  :D  :D  :D

Can someone point me to more details about this.

How much is camping for both days?  Can i go on the track without a race licence ? (on the first day)  Do i need helmet/race suit etc if i can go on?

I am a WSCC  member (at last) but im not familiar with the sprint series or alot of the Wscc events so need as much info as poss..:)  

I did read the regs so i know i cant enter the main sprint but it would be nice to have a quick blat round the track  :)

TIA

Persil

I am a WSCC  member (at last) but im not familiar with the sprint series or alot of the Wscc events so need as much info as poss..:)  

Me too, and as my 7 doesn't even exist yet with an engine in bits will it be possible to have passenger rides on the saturday?  I assume I'll need to bring a helmet for that, any particular clothes to avoid?  What about the marshaling on the sunday?

Bring a helmet and a top with long sleeves (think of it like a track day) - oh, and sorry but I can't take passengers  ;)  :D

Persil

Camping will be a nominal fee to cover costs of shower unit etc.  Probably a couple of quid and well worth it!

Sat pm track day, yep no race licence needed.  You will need a helmet and a long sleeve top.

That's about it, but you'll need alcohol for Sat night, and there will be a communal BBQ lit for you to roast your own bits of dead animal on!!!!

Dickie

oh, and sorry but I can't take passengers  ;)  :D

Peter, were you at Shelseley yesterday? I thought I saw your car, but couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the person that went along with it :D

Andy

And if you wanna marshal on Sunday then great THANKS - be up and ready to sign on at 8.00am on the Sunday morning  ;)  ;)  :D

Is there an 8am on a Sunday? :0

Andy