Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

33 minutes ago, Mole said:

Worn all the tread off your tyres too!

I've been saying they'll do another day after each of the last three track days.. after Cadwell, I reckon they'll do another day .. again. 🙂 

Day 1! Does this count...? I hope to be able to share a Complete pic sometime in the future :)

D39E7092-AD12-4508-8CAD-8957CED44872.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jonjh1964 said:

Oct_20_at_Cerne_Abbas.thumb.jpg.2f7ab125f754f851d042335d57c578b2.jpg

A chilly run out to Cerne Abbas before the clouds came.

Nice - we need more XI photos...😀

• Like 4

Parked at Hassop on Sunday for socially distanced bacon butties and a brew with @Andy83 and his Tiger E1. Looking forward to the Megabusa coming out to play 👍

P01011-105324.jpg

• Like 8

Yeah, I admit the only thing Westie is the exhaust pipe, but the 'what you've been up to' thread is well buried.

I set out several years ago to build myself a cigar box guitar, and rather than use a cigar box for the body, I would make my own hardwood box. I wasn't 100% happy with a couple of things, so I bunged it on ebay for a silly price, and it sold! And I've been making and selling them ever since! This year I figured it was about time to have another go at making one for myself alongside other builds. Finally got it finished and went a bit arty with the camera the other day - 'fast cars, electric guitars'.

2016851738_blush1.thumb.jpg.5122e81b06532015a535e527d83718df.jpg

(For the wood freaks) Body and neck - oak and walnut. Fretboard - ovangkol with black mother-of-pearl binding. Headstock - spanish olive over walnut. Top and bottom - spanish olive over Indonesian hardwood ply.

• Like 7