Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

Morrison’s have just announced earlier opening of the supermarkets, with entry for that first hour only on production of an NHS ID card, hopefully a few more supermarkets will take it up.

Social distancing today, went for a solo run spoilt by snapping the clutch cable 15 miles from home. Luckily I had a spare with me. 

20200322_103505.jpg

• Like 7

Practised some social isolation this afternoon. Roads really quiet but a few people were out playing too - saw AMG Merc, Ferrari, Lamborghini and AC Cobra plus plenty of bikes.

IMG_20200322_142515616.jpg

• Like 5

Well, at 25fps I guess its really 4775 snaps of my Westfield!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Updated Radiator, new track rods, top ball joints and a service kit on the steering rack I'm sure I'll find something else to do!!

20200325_124515.jpg

• Like 6

Coming along... Finally got a heater working! 

Quite tricky for a hayabusa engine.. A steady 25° at the matrix outlet.. That'll do me.. Guessing it'll be a bit cooler at outlet by the time the air cools a bit... Unless I insulate the outlet hose a bit.. I think out loud at times. 

I have to make from scratch a matrix blower direction box out of ally and plastic. Should be fun... 

Bodywork nearly done. Needs a flat a polish yet. Cage is getting rubbed down for a repaint too. 

Waiting for some self adhesive seal to arrive in the post but everything is slower now so mustn't grumble.. 

DSC_1121.JPG

• Like 3

So my megabusa arrived Friday 👍👍 May this lockdown not last all summer 

19A627C6-61E4-4C51-A3F1-360D8EDD2E7C.jpeg

• Like 5

On 11/03/2020 at 09:07, Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO said:

image.png.d32cbf4160c60ceaeb21ce618115238b.png

What a sexy ass cover! Once mines not in bits I might have to invest in one of those.

• Like 1