Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

Little drive out to Glasson Dock this afternoon, nice but chilly day 6C7F97EF-ED62-47C9-AFFE-27928D3259C2.thumb.jpeg.ec4de048ff9f021362d09a95071da05b.jpeg

Also really pleased with my new Soft Bits For Sevens half hood @Jim cunliffe no new seats coming Jim took them out to fit half hood fittings behind seats. 628D8B0B-F6A2-4746-A080-329F8F9F1A6E.thumb.jpeg.5715d3d0e3ffd12f9093a5574002037d.jpeg

• Like 7

I would have posted a picture from today but enjoying driving it to much. That said it was bl**** cold and I seem to have lost my nutts somewhere inside my torso.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 11/04/2021 at 19:17, AlanHodge said:

Little drive out to Glasson Dock this afternoon, nice but chilly day 6C7F97EF-ED62-47C9-AFFE-27928D3259C2.thumb.jpeg.ec4de048ff9f021362d09a95071da05b.jpeg

Also really pleased with my new Soft Bits For Sevens half hood @Jim cunliffe no new seats coming Jim took them out to fit half hood fittings behind seats. 628D8B0B-F6A2-4746-A080-329F8F9F1A6E.thumb.jpeg.5715d3d0e3ffd12f9093a5574002037d.jpeg

Car looks great (good colour!), can't wait till I get mine so I can do similar, it is a nice run over Cockerham from my end!

1 hour ago, Bales said:

Car looks great (good colour!), can't wait till I get mine so I can do similar, it is a nice run over Cockerham from my end!

👍 Where are you in Lanc's are you ? I'm near Broughton just outside Preston

1 hour ago, Bales said:

👍 👍 Whereabouts in Lanc's are you ? I'm near Broughton just outside Preston

1 hour ago, AlanHodge said:

👍 👍 Whereabouts in Lanc's are you ? I'm near Broughton just outside Preston

I am from the Over Wyre area so near Knott End/Preesall way if you know the area.

Cheers

Alex

1 hour ago, Bales said:

I am from the Over Wyre area so near Knott End/Preesall way if you know the area.

Cheers

Alex

Doh remember now from your posts in the start line lol will catch up on a meet or run out when were allowed out in groups 👍

92433EEB-430F-44A0-BB9B-A6655F224D0D.thumb.jpeg.96e3387902cfd6928cf0580efea6eff7.jpegNot sure yet about the Candy blue wheels yet.    The uni royal rainsports certainly break traction for fun easy..   hopefully they live up to their name in the wet.   

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Phil Nelson - Norfolk AO said:

Read a book on aerodynamics, so removed, screen and added front and rear undertrays, and passenger cover. Next jobs are to duct the radiator, remove the bonnet scoop and fill the holes around the suspension.

aero_body_left.jpg

aero_body_back.jpg

Wow! I  like this aero / sixties (?) style withe details like lamps, chrome details , together with this aero approach , really!

Do You have some picutres / advices on attaching the flat floor ? or more pictures of the car ?