Club clothing

nlash

I think I had better clear something up regarding the new logo.

At present, we have a logo printed on the magazine which is a prototype for the one which will grace all our products eventually, but at present is to run alongside the existing one.

We are trying to style it to suit embroidery, and as soon as we have the final design, we will show it to you (probably in a glamorous photo shoot taken in cannes - or should I say (beer) cans?)

We are currently holding a largish stock of merchandise - including window stickers - displaying the current logo, and we have no justification in burning all the stock we have, so the new logo will not appear much before mid summer on some items.

In January however, assuming we make some progress with the embroidered version, we will be widening the range of products available, and again, the samples, and some pictures will be published then.

Just be patient when it comes to the crossover, because until we perfect the styling, and until the current stock has been depleted, we cannot justify chucking the lot in a skip.

:0  :0  :0  :0  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :)  :)  :)  :)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• Andy H

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins