Club clothing

nlash

Will there be a new line in attractive club attire bearing the redesigned logo available soon? Quite fancy a rally coat thingy but would prefer the new logo. The old one is a little too errr, comical looking rather than sporty for my liking. The logo above would look quite good tho on a coat me thinx.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• Andy H

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

Hi

I see you guys have locked on to my previous thread suggestion :D

"Our merchandising should introduce a "Westyvest" for those cold lonely nights spent with your loved one in the garage."

"It could also be used for winter blatts, it should have a brown paper front and a high neck to prevent the onset of "Westy neck syndrome". Detachable arms for summer use, and string to secure your baseball cap to your head for driving over 30mph! Retail about ten bob!"

"Wow I think Im on to somthing! Post your design requirments and orders here.send all money to the bank of Uganda, the Westyvest will be delivered to your door within six months, and then you to can join your mates down the pub with the latest trend setting garment!"

"Remember a vest isnt just for Christmas!"

Any other ideas for club clothing? ?    

Rob  :D  :D  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

Will there be a new line in attractive club attire bearing the redesigned logo available soon?

Not sure when  :)  Big Neil will be sorting out something for you all I'm sure  :D

having a few samples done up real soon  :D  The embroidery for logo is a bit of a headache at the mo  :down:  :(  as apparently its really awkward and complicated when transferred to stitches  :(  ???  ???

Watch out for news in the mag  :D  :)

Ahh Jackets, Anybody got any pics of the same one that our chairman models in Westfield World, would like to see some different colours before I buy.  Cheers.

Andy

The "rally" jackets are available in a large range of colours not just black/grey  ;)  ;)  ;)

There's Blue/Blue, Blue/red, Blue/yellow, Read/blue, Green/cream.

If you drop the merchandise Sec = Neil a message he can give you a full list  :D  :D  :D

Wasn't me modelling coat  :blush:  :blush:

Cheers Mark shall pop him a message, see what he can do for me:)

My mrs says it better make me better looking than the guy in the photo good job it aint you then  :0  :0  :0

Thanks again..

The person modelling my jacket was Neil's SWMBO  :D  :D  so don't expect a discount on yer jacket  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D  :blush:

Kirsten Willis - please can you get Andy's jacket - he needs to leave  :D  :D  :D  :xmas:

some less old fart type clothing would be a good idea and might sell a bit better,

I'll have you know all our lines are trendy, hip n kewl!

You ask anyone down the Derby n Joan  :p

I think I beat you all to this new items thing, cuz come the new year, there will be a few more items for you to drool over (whilst speeding down the highway, trying to breath straight).

I'll keep you posted via Westfield World when there is progress on the new logo.

In the meantime, those of you interested in the new Rally coat, the colours are as follows:

Navy/Red

Black

Navy

Navy/Yellow

Black/Red

Black/Charcoal

Yellow/Navy

XXXL is available only in N/Y, B/R, B/C, N/R

The sizes are as follows:

S - 38" chest

M - 41"

L - 44"